Lagebild zum Hackerangriff auf Telekomgeräte
Unsere Partner von der FU Berlin im Projekt RiskViz haben zum aktuellen Angriff auf die Router der Telekom ein detailliertes Lagebild erstellt. Nach den USA ist Deutschland am Häufigsten betroffen. Details des Lagebildes und weitere Karten können bei der FU eingesehen werden.
Quelle: Freie Universität Berlin/scadacs.org
3. International VDI Conference – IT Security for Vehicles
3rd VDI Conference - IT Security for Vehicles
In regard to the future of vehicles we cannot miss the fact that it is all about connectivity and new mobility solutions. Unfortunately huge amounts of data and the enormous complexity give room to hackers with sinister intent. At the 3. Conference IT Security for vehicles the best protective measures as well as the most up-to-date security Topics will be discussed. Further and more detailed information can be found here. The programme can be accessed here.
Dr. Tim Stuchtey will represent the BIGS at the conference as an expert speaker. The Conference will be held in English and takes place from July 5th - 6th 2017 in Berlin.
Keynotes will be:
- Autonomous Driving, Digital Infrastructure & Mobility Solutions as Key Drivers for the Automotive Industry given by Johannes Jungwirth, Chief Digital Officer, Volkswagen AG, Germany
- Volvo Cars development of Autonomous Vehicles, in cooperation with Uber and Zenuity given by Kent Melin, M. Sc., Senior Technical Leader, Electrical System Design, Volvo Car Group, Sweden
- No Need to fight the Cyber War alone! Auto-ISAC- An Information sharing for Vehicles Cyber Security given by Faye Francy, Executive Director, Automotive ISAC, USA
- Cyber Security in the Era of automotive Technology Disruption given by Henry Bzeih BSEE/MBA, Managing Director, Connected & Mobility, KIA MOTORS AMERICA, USA
Further Topics will be:
- The Security Perspective on major automotive Trends
- Security Weaknesses in connected and automated Cars
- Software- and Hardware Attacks and Responses to Threats
- Latest Developments in Privacy and Data Protection
- Lessons learned in Cyber Security from other Industrie
We are looking forward to seeing you on the conference. Fore more information please contact info[at]bigs-potsdam.org or visit the links above for registration.